Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Account locked but cannot reset password because # is locked
JPHman22

I switched to verizon when Verizon took over my cellular provider (Bluegrass) and I tried to register my number and set up my account but it got locked. It suggested I used the "Forgot Password" option, so I tried but I can't do anything else because then it tells me it's not registered. I tried calling the Verizon contact numbers, but I cannot get any option that lets me talk to a live representative. Now I’m in an endless loop of chat support that does not resolve the problem.

Does anyone know what number I can call to get a hold of a real person? Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Account locked but cannot reset password because # is locked
JPHman22

UPDATE: After going through a continuous loop with chat bots, I was finally provided a link on the chat bot site to start a text message exchange with a real person. The messages came directly to my phone like a normal text message, not on the chat bot site. This agent was able to assist to unlock the account, set up a pin and password. I honestly do not know what was done to finally have the privilege of having a text exchange with an actual person but  this was the only way to resolve the issue. Wish I knew what to tell anyone having this same, very frustrating issue!

0 Likes