Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Account managers phone has no service/disconnected, how do I get approval for transfer of service ?
archers1959

How do I get approved for transfer of service/manager of account if the present account manager's phone has no service/disconnected ?

0 Likes
Re: Account managers phone has no service/disconnected
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, archers1959. My name is Antonio and I hope you are having a great day. I also appreciate the excellent opportunity to be of assistance via this channel.

You can transfer your line of service as per the instructions at this link https://www.verizon.com/support/transfer-your-service-video/ at your convenience.

-Antonio

0 Likes
Re: Account managers phone has no service/disconnected
archers1959

It still says that I will need account managers aproval, how would I get that if the account managers phone is not in service?

0 Likes
Re: Account managers phone has no service/disconnected, how do I get approval for transfer of service ?
jav6
Leader

@archers1959 wrote:

How do I get approved for transfer of service/manager of account if the present account manager's phone has no service/disconnected ?

The account manager can use a portable/laptop/desktop/any phone to use a browser to log into the account and initiate/authorize the transfer.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Account managers phone has no service/disconnected...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want this to be a seamless process for you. Check out the processes here→ https://www.verizon.com/support/transfer-your-service/ .  Let us know if you have any questions.

*Bee

0 Likes
Re: Account managers phone has no service/disconnected, how do I get approval for transfer of service ?
archers1959

Thank you for replying and trying to help, the account manager can not access their account since phone has been disconnected, so there is no way they can grant permission... looks like I'm going to have to call customer service..grrr...

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@archers1959 wrote:

Thank you for replying and trying to help, the account manager can not access their account since phone has been disconnected, so there is no way they can grant permission... looks like I'm going to have to call customer service..grrr...

Are you saying they have no other way to access their account or their account login has been disabled?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
archers1959

Yes

0 Likes
Re: Account managers phone has no service/disconnected,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Transfer of Service. Here is a direct number to speak with an agent on that team. 

Phone:888-832-4540
Hours of Operation
Mon-Sat8:00AM - 7:00PM Local Time
Sun8:00AM - 5:00PM Local Time
I hope this is helpful information. 

-Carter

0 Likes
Re: Account managers phone has no service/disconnected,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Awesome! Thank you for allowing our Social Media team the opportunity to help out today. 
If we can help answer any other questions, please let us know. We're here to assist you.

-Carter

0 Likes