Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Activating an iPad on Verizon to receive a $200 rebate
nycbuilder1

I purchased 2 brand new LTE iPads with the same exact rebate stipulation. Both iPads were purchased directly from an Apple Retail store and each iPad was activated within 30 days on a new line. I got back the same response in my $200 rebate denial: not purchased from a participating location. There is not even a way to appeal this decision on the denial email. At least have a way to communicate. This decision is flat out wrong, and I am not going to be denied the $400 currently due. Verizon please respond asap, as BBB arbitration is next.

0 Likes
Re: Activating an iPad on Verizon to receive a $200 rebate
dennisbible

I had the exact thing happen to me with an I-pad I bought. Did this get resolved?

0 Likes