Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Address on order was randomly changed?
elisejeffery1

I placed an order for my annual upgrade and opted to have it shipped to me. I put in my shipping address and it shows correct in my order confirmation.. except my address ends in Place and in the Verizon app and in the customer service system, my shipping address is listed as (insert street number and name here) R. Not Road. Legit R. I have not modified my address in any way and I have to wait until my order ships because it’s on preorder so I can contact Verizon to have a ticket put in in hopes UPS/FedEx can have it corrected in time. Has this happened to anyone? My anxiety is high over this out of fear it will be delivered to the wrong address or that it’ll be sent back to Verizon. Has Verizon magically changed your address without your knowledge or permission? My account is showing the correct address. 

0 Likes
Re: Address on order was randomly changed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is to have to correct information on your order. We are very eager to get to the bottom of this! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes