Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After years of good interaction this may be my last phone with verizon
Angel0526

I know this is venting and I usually never write a review but this is down right pathetic. I pre order a phone (yes the z fold 3) and I have to wait two weeks past the release date. My sister goes to best buy on Monday and gets her phone a week later ( she is not a verizon carrier) so already adds to my frustration. Next from what I am hearing ordering through samsung you get your pre order goodies to buy the accessories needed IE case s pen and such at check out or soon after, but I have to wait 2 months after an already  2 week late pre order to use the promotion for a case on a 1800 flagship phone. Like seriously for that why bother advertising you get this credit  when you pre order the phone. by the time it comes in I will have already ordered what i needed for protection and use of the phone else where (definitely not at the verizon store) and now thinking abut it its probably what verizon wants as every time I have picked up a new phone for my family the first thing I get asked is oh go look at a case or this or that for it (up selling I get it ).Years ago i remember going in to a store getting a new phone having the credit applied to the phone and picked up my accessories with what ever instant promo they were supplying and leaving happy. Next time might see if sprint or t mobile have a switch over promo once this phone is paid down some as my sister and brother rave about how they take care of them and I no longer have a leg to stand on in defending Verizon like I used to. My whole career is built around quality and quality service which is why i always stayed with verzion but after this episode I am almost 90% sure over switching to another carrier once my time is up .

Re: After years of good interaction this may be my last phone with verizon
autosam

I agree this has been my worst experience ever with verizon. Will look into another carrier next time. After six hours my phone still does not work.

0 Likes
Angel0526

I hope you have better luck with your next choice as well because this one has def gone down hill 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

autosam, we are here for you to help turn this all around for a better experience. So we can help, please send us a Private Note! *Jose

0 Likes
Angel0526

I have sent 2 private notes to your team yesterday with no reply 

0 Likes
Angel0526

Its frustrating when you get a request for a private message reply 2 secs later on some of them and a day later still no response.. I am guessing this is what verizon service does 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I truly apologize for the delay. Your concerns are valid and we want to address them as soon as possible. Let's do this, please click this link  http://on.fb.me/KdwH96so that we can address your concern as soon as possible. 

-Roni

0 Likes
Angel0526

If it makes it easier maybe a phone call would work rather than this back and forth and not being able to really communicate  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to continue to work with you. Please send us a Private Note. *Cecile

0 Likes
Angel0526

Ive sent 6 of these already and keep getting different people does this even work 

0 Likes