Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Agent INCOMPETENCE
emonafis

I had to use an agent to place my order today because for whatever reason the service couldn't verify my address. After 3 hours of having this agent "help" me place the order, they placed it without the promotion that I reminded them of before they completed the order. I was charged 20.00 upgrade fee per phone, which was waived during today's promotion, and I was charged 1199.00 per phone, when there was a 200 dollar off promotion per phone today. So my bill is higher by 20.00, and overpaid in sales tax.

This is a ridiculous experience. And frankly, its fraudulent. I told the agent that the bill reflected a 20.00 upgrade fee before we stopped chatting and they assured me it didn't. It was right there in black and white. I should have insisted but I figured that the receipt wasn't a reflection of the future bill real time.

Where do you hire these people? 

0 Likes
Re: Agent INCOMPETENCE
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

The waiving of the upgrade fee is only when purchasing online or through the My Verizon app. You ordered through an agent therefore the upgrade fee isn't waived. As for the $200 off promotion, I can't say what might have happened.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes