Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Agents don't know policy!
Lpeters0n

Hello,

I don't know where else to go with this. I was told by MULTIPLE agents that I could return my Verizon home internet equipment AFTER the 30 day return window. I explained every time that I have a physical disability and it is really hard to get to UPS to return the device.

Device was received by Verizon last week. I checked in on chat today to see when I would see a credit on my account only to be told that those agents were wrong and I won't be getting my $300 back. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Please, please, please, could someone get back to me on how I can be told one thing by an agent and another by someone else?? I am working with someone who is trying to fix this but I can's be the only one dealing with this.

TIA.

0 Likes
Re: Agents don't know policy!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon, Lpeters0n. I'm so sorry you were given different information. I completely understand not being able to return your device, with limited mobility. I can certainly look further into this. I am sending you a Private Message. 

-Vanessa

0 Likes
Re: Agents don't know policy!
acraftylady2

Will UPS not let you schedule a home pick up in your area?  I find this very convienient..

https://www.ups.com/us/en/business-solutions/pickup-dropoff-options/ups-on-call-pickup.page

0 Likes