Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Airpods Promotion not being honored
Pottetan

I subscribed to Fios and was offered a discount on my bill plus free Airpods if I joined Verizon Wireless as well and subscribed to the Mobile + Home rewards. Everything was done under the dates requested for the promotions to be active, and I did get the discounts on both bills, but no word, email or anything about the free Airpods.

I've been reaching Verizon almost twice a week since the end of October, via chat and phone, and reps can see that I qualify for the promotion but can't see how to add it to my account so I can redeem it. The last rep took over three hours of time, even texted me before to say that they were still working on it, to nothing. I called again today and I got transferred to a, of course, disconnected call.

How can I get this Airpods, that were offered BY Verizon?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Airpods Promotion not being honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for those details and for reaching out to us today. We're happy that you have joined the Verizon Wireless family. We want to find these Airpod for you. When did you sign up for service with Verizon Wireless?  -Kevin

0 Likes
Pottetan

Thank you for your reply. I subscribed 4 lines to Verizon on Sept. 24th, within the timeframe required by the mail that I was sent from Verizon with the offer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the information. We would like to take a closer look at this matter, please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. ~Vic

0 Likes