Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amateurish log out procedure on Verizon.com
SMc71

Never seen an ecommerce website that doesn't have a log out or sign out button. Very amateurish for such a big company--and a tech company at that. I hate using a credit card and then having to just leave a site without signing off--I would think Verizon would worry about the liability. Since I can't reach anyone at tech support--and since Chat is just a bot--I'm putting this complaint here. While waiting endlessly on hold, I figured out your ridiculous sign out procedure: You have to click on the menu at the upper right (that's logical). This reveals a popup window that says WELCOME at the bottom. Yes, you have to click on WELCOME to find the sign out button (seriously????). Talk about counterintuitive. Whoever designed your Verizon.com website should be embarrassed for making the company look dumb. Check Google. Lots of people think the lack of a log out is dumb. The last thing you think of when you want to LEAVE a website is to click WELCOME. sheesh....

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Amateurish log out procedure on Verizon.com
Tigerstep

Problem seems to be on your end. Clicking the profile in the top right says sign out below. 

0 Likes