Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anniversary bonus reward
GangofFour

Received a text saying I had an anniversary bonus reward in Verizon UP but when I go into my account, nothing! Anybody have the same issue or have any idea on how to find the bonus reward.?

0 Likes
Re: Anniversary bonus reward
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The Verizon Up rewards are great. I like to claim my credit for coffee every month. Let's work together and make sure you get that reward. What happens exactly when you try to claim the reward? Did you already claim a reward for this month? ~Gina

0 Likes
Notte

I have the same issues called customer service no help.  Does anyone know how to retrieve

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Notte-

Our goal is for you to be able to access your bonus reward when available. Please respond to my Private Note to better assist.

-Angie

0 Likes
jlir

I'm having this same issue! Received notification, clicked on it & no anniversary gift listed as an option in Verizon Up. I've been rechecking for days now & nothing found. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's take a look at this closer, please send a Private Note. 

0 Likes
Notte

Please advise how to get anniversary reward

0 Likes
jlir

Just where exactly am I to send a private note??? Thanks for the unhelpful auto response. I've already stated that I'm having the same issue as others. Obviously, there is something wrong on YOUR end of things or others would not be experiencing the same problem. FIX IT VERIZON. Stop frustrating your customers! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want you to enjoy your customer reward. We've noted your reference about receiving an anniversary reward from Verizon. To be sure that we're on the right path to assist you here, are you referring to recieving a notification about an anniversary bonus reward via your Verizon Up access?-Robert C.

0 Likes
Notte

Yea

0 Likes