Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Any good customer service agents?
AresCaelum

Serious question, I've had so many issues with Verizon since I transferred to them I am regretting transferring.

I should have known there was going to be issues from the start when they couldn't get me my trade-in credit and kept telling me I had to come back in later to trade in my devices.  After about 2 weeks of this they finally did my trade-in.  But it didn't reflect the deal they told me... I had to go through like 10 reps to get this to be reflected now I view my account and my bill changes every month... first month ~$700 second month ~ 300third month ~$400. 

Every month I have had to contact them to try and make sense of this... what's even worse there "What's changed" page makes no sense.  Me and my wife got the same phone, but on 1 line it shows it owes almost double what the other line shows... then below that I have 3 trade in credits... 1 up arrow 1 down arrow 1 up arrow.... on the other phone this is the same.... on the other devices I have promotion credit with an up arrow and a down arrow... so I have no idea what any of that means... 

in 3 months I have spoken to about 30 different agents all giving me different answers and run arounds... at this point I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

So serious question is there any good rep's that know how to do their job or anyone that can help me fix my account?

0 Likes
Re: Any good customer service agents?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, AresCaelum! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I regret knowing you've had less than spectacular service thus far with us. Let's see if we can turn things around. I'm an experienced Verizon Representative, rest assured I can get your account situated and explain things in detail. First I'll need access to your account, how does that sound?

*Angela

0 Likes
AresCaelum

Nice to see you guys don't send out notifications of replies, but after speaking to a few more reps it finally got explained, however, I am on this site once again(1 week later for a new problem of course) and decided to see if I got a reply.

For some reason I am unable to send or receive text messages, or receive verification messages.  Spoken to 3 reps already... really not a good look.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there! We always want to ensure any issues you encounter are resolved. When did this issue start? What is your ZIP Code?

*Breanna

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no! Text messages are my preferred method to stay in touch with friends and family. Let us help and check what we can do to prevent the same issue in the future. Tell us, what is the texting app you are using and do you have the latest version? What model is your device.

~Maria

0 Likes