Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apple Music 6 month Promotion / cancelation
SaltyS21U_User

Yes, once again a follow up scheduled for 8:00am Mountain Standard Tme (Arizona) this morning the 3rd of September by Adam a Tier II Tech for Ticket # Verizon Msg

INC008430638 has been opened for the Apple Music issue. The Ticket number was started on 8/27/2022 after numerous calls since Oct. 4th, 2021 when service was disconnected by myself thru MyVerizon App.I placed numerous calls to Apple as well during the same period. Yes, once again a follow up scheduled for 8:00am Mountain Standard Tme (Arizona) this morning the 3rd of September by Adam a Tier II Tech for Ticket # Verizon Msg

INC008430638 has been opened for the Apple Music issue. The Ticket number was started on 8/27/2022 after numerous calls since Oct. 4th, 2021 when service was disconnected by myself thru MyVerizon App.I placed numerous calls to Apple as well during the same period. OH YES, ABOUT THE FOLLOW-UP CALL FROM ADAM THIS MORING... CORRECT: I am still waiting or do I just call in and waste more of my time explaining my whole situation once again? I AM SURE THEY WILL STATE TICKET IS CLOSED AND RESOLVED WITH NO EXPLANATION ONCE AGAIN....

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes