Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apple Music Sign Up
2ndmile

I signed up for the Play More Unlimited plan which, as I understand, includes Apple Music. I am trying to sign up and I am getting the message "Oops, something went wrong". I have tried 5 times. I have also tried to sign up through the Apple Music app. During the sign up process it says that it is free for 6 months and then I will be charged. I assume that my account "doesn't know" that I have the new plan.

0 Likes
Re: Apple Music Sign Up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want you to be able to get access to all of what your plan offers you 2ndmile. Please reach out to us through Twitter @VZWSupport or on our Verizon Facebook page. Since this issue is something that would need to be addressed while accessing your account. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
jnrricci

Did this ever get resolved because I've been on calls with Apple and Verizon for literally hours with no resolution. So if you've got a (possible) solution, I'd love to hear it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jnrricci, we want to be sure you can enjoy the Apple Music promo. What happens when you try signing up for the promo? Which unlimited plan do you have? Here's a link to help walk you through the steps (please refer to #6 under General Apple Music information). https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-music-faqs/

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes