Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Appointment gone wrong
Packrat007

So i tried to send this once and it made me login again so im going to make this shorter this time.

Yesterday me and my wife had an appointment at a store we had done this before and it worked out well.  The appointment was for my wife to look for a new phone because her old one was having issues and it was overdue for an upgrade.  Anyways we checked in and waited over 45 minutes before we just decided to walk in after seeing many people walk in and out with phones in hands as well as papers (guessing they were just paying bills).  anyways we looked at the phones until approached by an employee asking if we needed assistance, they did not have a tablet so did not even check to see if any appointments were up.  anyways we talked and he basically suggested that we order a phone online or with the app because it would be faster.  the whole point was for help ordering and even setting up a follow up so we could get her new phone and then have them help switch everything over.  this was probably the worst experience i have had in a store, even after my many years.  I will not be going back to this store and i will let everyone know about my experience till i get some sort of response in this matter.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Appointment gone wrong
Packrat007

3780 Marketplace Dr NW Ste 106, Rochester, MN 55901 was the location of the store.

0 Likes