Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
April 2020 Visa Rebate (false advertising on sales)
AMA60

This seems to be recurring issue with sales rep making false advertising/marketing and offering rebate gift cards where the customers are left with the migraine of following through on the promotion. Especially when customers change carriers due to the promotions and offers. I signed up with Verizon in April via phone where the sales rep marketed that as a new customer we receive $600 value in Visa Gift rebate for becoming a new customer and buying a new phone. Never sent me any documentation or provide information on where to sign up for the rebate. Have been following up for the past three months on this matter with nothing but run around results and no resolution. Going through the discussions on this topic, this is an issue that is on going and the sales rep are making sales and adding new clients on false marketing. 

0 Likes
Re: April 2020 Visa Rebate (false advertising on sales)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AMA60, 

I assure you it is never our intention to make you feel deceived in any way. We have many promotions and trade-ins that you could qualify for. Let's get a few details. Did you see any promotions on your order receipt? Did you have a trade-in? Did you submit anything online?

JenelleW_VZW

0 Likes
AMA60

Hello Jenelle,

Thank you for your response. The sales was made via phone with a Verizon sales rep. The promotions were part of the sale and the agent never sent me the documentation. The agent stated that once the phones are shipped and arrived, I just have to call Verizon to obtain the promotion code and sign up on the rebate website. The account was initiated in April 2020 and the rebate gift card was part of the April 2020 promotion if we purchase 4 new iPhones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AMA60

Allow us the chance to take a closer look into this for you. I will be sending you a private message, please reply there.

Edward_VZW

0 Likes