Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Are Verizon support not really trying to help you?
Legend41

I traded in my phone for $350 and then the promotion changed to $440, so I reached out to Verizon and the first rep I talked to said once we evaluate the phone we can fix that for you. Then I had a feeling they are just giving work around. So I asked a different rep on a different day and now it is your credit will be applied in 1-2 cycles. I said that's fine but make sure its for the $440.....I get crickets and they just keep saying the same 1-2 cycles you will be credited....I keep saying for the $440 right?  They basically keep saying don't worry if the promotion ends you will still be credited....because I feel they want it to end so they can say I don't see it on the website for $440 anymore just the $350 u signed up for (which it changed from $350 to $440 before I even received the new phone.  They tell me to call the trade number but they will keep you on hold for more then an hour hoping you hang up and give up.  Verizon support might actually be working against u, so be alert and vigilant

0 Likes
Re: Are Verizon support not really trying to help you?
Legend41

I have some new advice for trade ins.....tell anyone who plans on trading in.  DO NOT SEND IT IN UNTIL THE LAST DAY.  Verizon might increase the amount for the trade in and they will not honor the price adjustment if you send it in.  So hold on as long as you can and check for updated promotion before you send it in because like I said VERIZON SUPPORT IS NOT TRYING TO HELP YOU.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a consumer, I know how important it is to get in on a good promotion. If your promotion changed within 30 days, we offer Promotion Protection. Tell me, has your issue been resolved, or are you still waiting for the higher amount to be applied? Please let us know if you need additional assistance with it, we're definitely here to help. Thanks!  -Jordan

0 Likes
Legend41

Still waiting for that adjustment....but I doubt I will get it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns. We'd certainly like to assist you here and I see that one of our team members reached out to you to help. Let's continue to work together to address your concerns.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes