Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Assign Name to number on Billing Page
DML41

Need to change the names on my PDF Billing that appear above the phone numbers, NOT the device nicknames. They were correct until a change was made on the account.  From other chat on the Community the resolutions are on the backend by Verizon and not revealed in chat. Tired of the answer to change the nicknames, as that does not work.

Line names must be labeled with correct names, any time a plan change is made all lines default to account owner's name.  We have employer reimbursement of phone usage but ONLY if the employee's name appears on the billing page.  I assist our employees with expense reimbursement and many others are having this issue.  I have tried chat and after hours of chats I am still unable to find someone who knows what to do.  And I know it can be done - in fact account owners used to be able to do this from the web site but it appears that was taken away.  I've been a Verizon customer for 30+ years and the service for this issue has been the worst.  Verizon agents don't seem to know what to do, who to ask etc.  But, according to the community, there are a few agents that know what to do, but sent private messages to members to resolve, so no idea how to get in contact with someone who can help.

Please help and give contact information that I can pass along to other Verizon customers in my company so they can get their billing corrected also.  We have a lot of unhappy people.'

This is an IRS Tax issue also for employers and employees and it is jeopardizing cell phone plans with employers/employees!

2-17-22 - Member CRT_2005 had the issue and "Gina" helped via a private note on 2-19-22.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Assign Name to number on Billing Page
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's crucial that the names appear properly for your employees. We know how urgent it is to make sure account details are clear so the discount is provided. Let's gather more information. Is this for a Business or personal account? -Rita K.

0 Likes
DML41

Yes, it is crucial.  This is for personal accounts, mine and other employees as well are being affected.   We have employee bills with only their spouse's name as that is who the billing is sent to.  We need the phone numbers labeled with employee names where applicable.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to do all that we can to help, DML41. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond in the Private Note to continue.  -Alicia

0 Likes