Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Assign name to a number on PDF bill
mlody_me

Verizon, please stop avoiding this question, or providing incorrect information. Multiple people have asked about this and each time you gave misleading and incorrect info.

The question is, how do you correct paper/PDF bill to show proper names per line. Again PAPER BILL or PDF!!!

I am not asking how to update DEVICE NAMES - that I have already done. I need to know how to correct my PDF bill to show proper names for each line! 

Thank you

Re: Assign name to a number on PDF bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mlody_me, your time is valuable and we are here to help. Making sure you receive a resolution is important. When you add a Nickname to your devices, this will be how the names will appear on your PDF Bill. 

My Verizon online via Desktop: Log into your account > Select the Device > Select "Edit" next to the current name.

My Verizon Mobile: Tap the Menu in the upper left > Select Devices > Select the line > Select Manage> Edit Device Nickname.

-Sylvia

0 Likes
mlody_me

Sylvia, did you even read my message? 

0 Likes
mlody_me

Like I previously stated, updating the device nick names has no impact on what shows up on the PDF bill. 

0 Likes
mlody_me

Can I please have an update how I can fix the names on the PDF bill?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi mlody_me,

We know how important it is to be able to manage your billing, and we'd like to help. Please reply to our Private Note for additional assistance updating the names on your bill. 

-Michelle

0 Likes
mlody_me

I am looking forward to the private conversation. I already responded and shared 4 screenshots showing the issue. Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, mlody_me. We're very sorry to hear that your billing statements are indicating that they have the wrong names for the users of the lines of service on your account. We certainly want to ensure that this is corrected. Can you please share with us when your billing statements starting showing the wrong names for your lines of service? -Brett

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is a great question. You can customize the name and Caller ID by clicking the link https://www.verizon.com/support/share-name-id-faqs/ and following the steps.

-Roni

0 Likes
mlody_me

I already worked with one of the account reps (Yani) to address this issue; however, I will need to get in touch with her again, to fix one typo. All the other links and information that everyone shared are NOT correct information, so please stop sending wrong info and instead, try to read and understand my issue in the first place! Again, I want to thank Yani for actaully understanding my problem and knowing how to fix it.  BTW - the fix is done on the Verizon backend and not by a customer!