Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Assign name to number on PDF Bill
CRT_2005

I need to change the names on my pdf billing statement, NOT the device nicknames, but the names that appear next to the line number on my actual PDF billing statement.  They were correct until last night when I chatted with a rep asking him to change the name associated with ONE line on my account because she got married. But now HER name is on ALL of MY lines! It needs to go back like I had it but finding a rep that actually understands what I am talking about is next to impossible. It has to be correct for tax purposes. The number of times that I have called Verizon only to have to call again or seek help from somewhere else because the CS Rep has no clue what I am talking about is ridiculous. Between my personal and business accounts its more that 1200 bucks a month that Verizon gets. Does Verizon offer employee discounts, hire me, I could use it, and I'd make a better employee than most of the ones I have talked to. Thats not to say they are bad at their job, I have gotten one or two who actually helped me, but for the most part I end up fuming! Rant over but I really do need this fixed before my next bill is generated!! This cannot be done with the website or app it has to be done by a CS rep on the backend.

Re: Assign name to number on PDF Bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is for the correct name to reflect on the account. Let's work together and make sure that everything is set up correctly. Please meet us in the Private Note we sent to continue. ~Gina

0 Likes
DML41

Can you help me with this also?  This is pretty frustrating not being able to get the correct answers.  Especially when it is important for your employer reimbursement.

Looks like we can no longer make this change on the web site - which is how mine was done many years ago, but now I have a plan change, so my billing will probably not have the correct names on the lines again.

Also, I assist employees with their employer reimbursement for their phones and I am trying to get the correct info for someone else to make the change - and know what to do!  This has been a tedious, long process and still no answers.

Why was this taken away from the user?  And why not let the nickname change the billing info?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to ensure your device nicknames are always up to date, DML41! I am here for support and happy to help provide steps to complete this. Please use this link: https://www.verizon.com/support/my-verizon-faqs/ and refer to manage device nickname(s).

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
Mimo73

I'm totally understand with you. I got the same problem and I have been talking to selected reps. most of them guild me to Device nickname page but is not. This changed have to done by them from their system. I have been with Verizon 7 years this issue it still exist today 2022. Verizon is overprice compared to other carriers and Verizon couldn't resolve this simple basic issue, especially most their CS didn't understand customers issues, I'm assume their employees and their family didn't use Verizon Wireless as their phone carrier.

0 Likes