Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Assigning name to number on bill
CarolinasFan

When I view the PDF of my bill most of the phone numbers show the name of the user for that line. This is different than the device nickname. I need to update one of the names on the bill but cannot find where to do so. Does anybody know?

0 Likes
Re: Assigning name to number on bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, being on top of your bill is vital, especially if you are looking to make changes. We are here to aid you in the best way possible. We sent out a Private Note.

0 Likes
justski3it

I have the same problem.  I want to know how to assign a name to each phone line on my bill.  I want the assigned names to show on my bill.  This is different from giving each device a nickname.  Apparently others have asked this same question, and the answer was provided (I assume they got the right answer) in a private message.  Can anyone answer how to accomplish this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, justski3it. With the desktop version of My Verizon open, look under My Devices and click on a phone line so that it'll appear below that section with various choices next to a picture of the phone.  Click on Edit Device Name (in blue just to the right of the phone number), rename the line/device to your liking, then click Save Changes.

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Assigning name to number on bill pdf
blue_sky420

This does not work. The names change on the website, but don't change on the ensuing bill pdf's. 

0 Likes
mlody_me

I am interested in that as well. I used to have all the names (on the PDF bill) correctly labeled, but recently as we upgraded the lines etc, some of them changed to the account owner. Verizon - how do I change this back? and like many others here, this is different from the device nick name!

mlody_me

Verizon - what is the update on this? I need to fix my PDF bill! 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes