Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asurion is the worst
tsammy9

They use the worst carrier for shipping. They have the worst nonchalant employees. If the UPS carrier makes a mistake, you're forced to give another address for delivery. One department always contradicts another. You have this stupid lenghthy process. Nothing has been smooth with this company ever. Verizon stop making excuses for this company who clearly cares nothing about your customers. Be the 1st to be great and have your own insurance department and put them in your corporate stores. Want to claim excellence, be that. Your customers are mad as h*** that they have to keep dealing with this messy Asurion. Then they have you trying to upsell packages that take care of all of yout devices.  Lets worry about my phone first bc youre not very good at getting that tight. My homeowners insurance is doing a phenomenal job with the rest.😑

0 Likes
Re: Asurion is the worst
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are experiencing increased volumes. We will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays in receiving a return message.

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
Re: Asurion is the worst
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, tsammy9. We are saddened to hear that you've had this experience when using Asurion and I want to ensure that we turn things around. Just to confirm, what's going on with your phone exactly? Please share additional details. We are here to help. 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes