Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asurion replacement phone
Mreis

So i went for a screen replacement. They told me my phone would not pass calibration so i needed a replacement phone.   $200 deductible.

I get the phone and in the back says its an iphone build by asurion?????

What kind of scheme is verizon running?

I wan an iphone from APPLE

This is ridiculious 

Tmobile here i come 

0 Likes
Re: Asurion replacement phone
Tigerstep

If your Subway sandwich was bad, do you complain to Wal-Mart's CS desk? Oh course not. Just because the Subway was inside Wal-Mart, that doesn't make it Wal-Mart.

That is what you are doing here. Asurion is its own seperate company who just so happens to deal with other carriers -- including T-Mobile. That money you pay for insurance isn't going to Verizon. It's going to Asurion. 

If you want to complain to someone, complain to Asurion.

Next time get Apple Care.

0 Likes
Re: Asurion replacement phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mreis, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. I can totally understand why this is concerning to you. I want to make sure I clear up any confusion this evening. I can assure you that we have are not in business to run scams on our customers, it goes against our credo. Also, keep in mind that Verizon does not manufactuer phones, we provide the cellular service. All cellular companies use Asurion as their insurance provider, so leaving would not resolve this matter. Are you experiencing some issues with the replacement phone? Did you reach out to Asurion regarding this?

0 Likes