Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
“At this time, live agents are unavailable to answer your call”
Prezdanielle

This is absolutely ridiculous. It is 12 pm on a Monday and I have waited for hours. It still says there are none available. They even were supposed to call me at 11 but did not. 

0 Likes
Re: “At this time, live agents are unavailable to answer your call”
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Prezdanielle. We noticed you posted this comment two days ago. Are you still experiencing an issue when calling in?

-George

0 Likes
Notrightnow1

I have the same issue. I've called for 3 days. Nobody is available.  

0 Likes
Yepod84

I called also and it said the same thing. Just when you need to talk to someone no one is there to help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Notrightnow1! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send a private note, so we can further assist.

*Alexis

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Yepod84, thank you for contacting us. We've sent you a Private Note to better assist. 

~Baldo

0 Likes