Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
At this time, live agents are unavailable to answer your call
Drakefam12

I need some help fast. I received a text message advising service have been suspended. I have called every number for Verizon and no live agents available. The chat doesn't connect you to a live agent to get assistance. Is there another number or another way for me to get help? It's been about 2hrs me trying to get some help. 

0 Likes
Re: At this time, live agents are unavailable to answer your call
Ann154
Expert
Expert

With a notification about a service suspension, you should reach out to the financial services department at 866.266.1445 to make payment arrangements or to find out what is going on. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Drakefam12

I have and the message I keep getting is that there are no live agents available to take my call. I can't get a live agent through the chat. I have been calling and calling and calling and I get the same message

0 Likes
Drakefam12

It's soooooo stressful and frustrating. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Perhaps it might have been less stressful if you had paid the bill on time or called the financial services department before your line was suspended. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You have no idea what my situation is either. There are resources available for customers affected by Covid-19 and other situations. You as the customer still need to be proactive enough ask for assistance to access those resources before your service is affected. 

0 Likes
Drakefam12

Good night Ann154. If you were affected, I promise you, the way you talk to me would have not been, the way you said it. People, real people, people with hearts, who have lost a love close to the them to where you go from 2 incomes to 1 income with children but your right, I guess your GOD Almighty. Good night and I hope you get to see another day and that you are financially ready, the person who has all the answers. Best luck to you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you are not able to reach an agent right now. How can we help you? -Dolores

0 Likes
Ken661

Tried that for 5 hours 

0 Likes
Ken661

Live agent 

0 Likes