Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Auto-Pay Discount
zestyfoods

I've been paying my verizon bill in several payments for years using two to three different debit cards and checking and still was able to get the auto-pay discount. This past month, I paid again in three payments but the last remaining payment was paid with credit card a few days before the due date of auto-payment.

So, few days later got an email from Verizon saying that I am not in compliant with auto-pay and the $20 credit will be debitted in next bill. I called Verizon and talk to a representative, and he told me that the auto-pay feature only applies to payment using a debit card or checking account and the payment has to be on the total amount of the bill not partial payments using three different checking accounts or debit card.

Technically speaking, splitting the bill with your familiy doesn't work if you want to get this auto-pay credit. The fact is I always pay my bill on time and has been a Verizon customer for over 20 years. I guess loyalty doesn't count with Verizon. 

Anyone out there feels cheated by this auto-pay credit, please respond. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Auto-Pay Discount
Tigerstep

What the rep said is only partially true. I pay in multiparts and have been for over a year while receiving the autopay discount. You can still do this BUT none of those partials are allowed to be with a credit card.

0 Likes