Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AutoPay has WRONG payment info!
Ecocache

Hey Verizon- my auto pay hasn’t drafted. Online it always tells me “In Progress” when I go to edit my AutoPay.

On MyVerizon app , when I go to edit my payment info IT LISTS PAYMENT ACCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT MINE!

Every time l login, it lists CC with different names, different numbers, different expiration dates. 

Agent couldn’t help me. Fraud department said it wasn’t their issue.

I’ve got screen grabs- 10 + different CC #’s showed up on my account this evening. 

Who is going to address this  and fix it. I’m sure not going to enter ANY of my info if it’s not secure!!

0 Likes
Re: AutoPay has WRONG payment info!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your auto pay. This isn't something we've heard of before. Have you attempted to sign out of your My Verizon and sign back in? 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Ecocache

Yes.

Everytime I login- it shows DIFFERENT payment methods, none of which are mine. Up to 10 + different CC with different nick names, different expiration dates. Not good!!

Call to Verizon Fraud department resulted in “not anything we can do”. Really?

How can my account keep showing what I assume is other customers payment info??? Where did my payment info go?? I’m not entering ANY payment information in this system if it’s not secure.

Where do I go to make this right? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can further provide guidance through here. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
Cboyd1035

I had the same problem.   Verizon needs to address the public.   How in the world did they allow other Peoples payment info to show up on my account?  I screenshot multiple accounts/cards listed under my account that were not mine.  Every time I logged out and logged back in there were new cards and bank accounts listed.  I initially noticed while trying to set up auto pay and it asked would I like to use one of my saved accounts and at least 10 accounts were listed. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It sounds like there may be some confusion or even possibly a security concern on your account. Please, Private Message us for an agent to verify your account and take a look. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes