Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AutoPay
Tashaarendsee

I have been back and forth with customer service for a few months now trying to fix my Autopay. I had fraud on my checking account and had to close it and open a new one. I forgot to update my auto pay in time (completely my fault). However, when I remembered I called Verizon and explained the situation. I was told it was to late and my payment would be returned, she then explained it was no big deal and not to pay or update it until it was returned to them because it may mess everything up, so that's what I did. For the past 3 months I have been trying to set up Autopay again and every time they say it has been completed, but when the time comes it does not come out of my account, I do not have my discount and I have to manually make a payment. I called today again and finally was told because my payment was returned I was on a hold and would not be able to set up auto pay or get my $40 a month discount because of this until August. I was also told that there was no one else to talk to and there was nothing they can do to help me because no one could override the system, that I just had to wait. I will be out $240 by the end of this and I am every disappointing in the process they use to decided this. I would like to speak with someone higher up regarding this policy unfortunately I can not find an email for anyone. Has anyone else had an issue like this? Extremely disappointed in Verizon Customer Service in this regard.

Re: AutoPay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tashaarendsee

We don’t like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. I am truly sorry to hear that you were a victim of fraud as I know that alone is upsetting so I understand your concern as this has impacted your ability to set up autopay and get a discount. I just want to set proper expectations as we never want you to be disappointed in the customer service you received. However, if you are not able to set up autopay now, there is no one in the Customer Service Department that can override that (systematically impossible). You would need to speak to someone in our Financial Services Department to see what options you have to be able to set that up again. They can be reached at 866-266-1445. Hours of Operation
Sat 8:00AM - 8:00PM ET Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 12:00AM ET. 

EdwardL_VZW

Re: AutoPay
Tashaarendsee

Unfortunately I called this number and it was a waste of my time. They were no help what so ever. 

0 Likes