Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Automated Call Claiming $600 Outstanding Balance - Wha?!?!?!
SUE21

Have been on the phone literally for 5 hours trying to speak to a Customer Service Representative.  Firstly I received an automated call telling me that my "outstanding balance" was about $600.  I nearly flipped! As it was automated there was no option to speak to a representative. THus began my ODYSSEY!!!  I called the Verizon number on my bill and waited 45 minutes to speak to someone. When I finally did they were useless.  I then realized I could call 611 from my cell phone, and resulted in speaking to a dodo bird who kept on apologizing but didnt do anything to help! Finally I said put me through to a supervisor and was again kept waiting for 50 minutes.  When I did finally speak to a supervisor she asked me 'hold on for a minute while I research your bill' - and kept me listening to stupid music for 48 minutes.  FURIOUS is an understatement!!!!!  Waste of my time!!!

That is why I am writing this review!  VERIZON has NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! THere are so many different divisions - the cell service, land line, equpment! IT"S AWFUL!!! THEY NEED TO SHAPE UP!!!

I am going to change to TMOBILE or ATT!

I am FED UP WITH VERIZON!!!!