Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Autopay - Another problem, more wasted time, customer support terrible.
cnaumann21

The following is over the course of 2 weeks, probably 25 phone calls (numerous calls disconnected). Previously on Autopay for 12+ months.

Tried to change credit card expiration date. Error too many cards attempted to be put on file. This message received on first and every attempt after.

Called support. They said have to wait 72 hours.

Waited 72 hours. No change. Same error.

Called support. They create new profile. Told me to wait 24 hours and try again.

Waited 24 hours. No Change. Different error. Cannot add funds to account

Called support. Support opens ticket INC007672221

I had to drive to local store to make my May payment.

Called back after 5 days to see if ticket resolved. They tell me its closed. and I have to wait 30 days. I suggested that Verizon doesnt know what the problem is because it doesnt make sense to have to wait another 30 days. Support said they would check on it.

Support comes back on line and says we need to talk to my financial institution to verify if all information on the card is correct. There is no way that the problem is on my end. I have 11 other accounts successfully using this information.

Call is then disconnected after I was put on hold.

0 Likes
Re: Autopay - Another problem, more wasted time, customer support terrible.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

-Lorenzo

0 Likes