Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Autopay discount not applying to Verizon Home
Noki_or_tofu

I have Verizon Home and phone plans. I have set up auto pay but the discounts are not applying to my Verizon home line. I chatted with customer service who first told me auto pay discounts don't apply to Verizon home. I sent them the website that explicitly states there is a $10 discount. After this representative spoke with her manager, she told me the discounts were late but would apply. 30 days later, I still don't have the discounts.  

I also move my parents account under my name. We had to close their line and open mine. My parents were customers for over 20 years and when I asked them to waive or credit the $11 service fees on each line, they told me the fees were to pay for my parents bills. Made no sense. She told me the data would restart on the new date (mid month when I opened my account) but it restarted on the last of the month so I lost 10 gigs of data but paid full.

Sorry about this long block of text. The Verizon customer chat doesn't know what they are doing. Also, I couldn't redeem the google nest mini... throughout the forums it seems this is an issue where the offer expired 5 days before you could redeem.

0 Likes
Re: Autopay discount not applying to Verizon Home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get what you need. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. We can address the Wireless side of this and then get you to Fios for the Home portion. *Melissa

0 Likes