Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Autopay
Harrismommmy8

Since November 2019 I have been trying to set up Verizon autopay.  Talked with multiple reps with no avail.  Each rep said they had me set up with auto pay.  However each month no sito pay and received late charge from November 2019 to May 202 .   The issue that I was told is I had "home banking" with a bank.  Verizon can't tell you which bank.   Called every bank that I had a bank relationship but no banker said the had a "home banking" function.  Today, I spoke with very helpful banker who said they didnt have "home banking" but they had a product called "ebill".  I deleted the EBILL function. PLEASE.....VERIZON EDUCATE YOUR REPS AND SUPERVISORS!!!!  Auto pay was set up was set up for the yet the 7 time.  Hopefully this will work.  I have spent 6 hours on the phone to resolve this issue.  Fortunately only 4 months left till I can get rid of Verizon!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Autopay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Harrismommmy8, we know the importance of ensuring your AutoPay is set up successfully. Our apologies for the time spent on this issue. Regrettably, we would not be able to see any features that are set up with your home banking institution. I'm glad to see that you were able to talk to a banker to remove the ebill fuction and have this issue resolved. I'm confident your Auto Pay feature will process successfully now.  Please be sure to let us know if you have any additional concerns that we can assist you with. TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Autopay
Tigerstep

Some phones say reset network settings, others say reset wifi, bluetooth and cellular. Both are the exact same thing.

For autopay, it's called home banking with your checking account if setup through them directly -- it's called direct deposit if it's setup through Verizon. Your post comes off as unnecessarily rude. 

0 Likes