Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awful, argumentative customer service
dualshowman007

Just received argumentative, awful service by 2 Verizon reps. Very frustrated, and will probably switch to AT and T due to this. Manager had bad manners and interupted me at least twice, could barely hear her due to scratchy microphone. I give them a lot of money, shouldnt have to put up with this. Find somebody else.

0 Likes
Re: Awful, argumentative customer service
boringusername

@dualshowman007 wrote:

Just received argumentative, awful service by 2 Verizon reps. Very frustrated, and will probably switch to AT and T due to this. Manager had bad manners and interupted me at least twice, could barely hear her due to scratchy microphone. I give them a lot of money, shouldnt have to put up with this. Find somebody else.

Nice of you to give specficis of the situation. I suggest reading the at&t forums befoe you go start thinking they have some great CS.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dualshowman007, it saddens us to see that you did not have a great experience with us recently. It's truly not our intention to have you feeling frustrated and thinking that you want to switch. Let's work together to find out what's going on and how we can help. We will be reaching out to you soon. 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
user_2419

They are terrible.

My advice? Switch to TMobile. It's cheaper. It works in other countries. Their customer support actually works and the website actually works. You won't have problems.

Verizon? I can't remember a single time in my life where I have ever had an easy experience. It's always a debacle.

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes