Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awful coverage and customer service!
AGSSKCO

When does Verizon plan on upgrading their equipment, adding towers, etc in the Boulder, CO area? We have been living with awful phone and data coverage in Boulder, CO for the last 2 years. To add insult to injury, everytime we call tech support, they have us waste our time with "settings: on our iphones which don't change /are the same and make NO difference what so ever. So Sad...all those advertisements about the most reliable network are lies.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Awful coverage and customer service!
glitchedpixel

You do know there is this massive country outside where you live, right? When one carrier doesn't cut it, you switch to the best for your area. Unless you have billions of dollars to invest, switch to another provider.

There is no way I would tolerate Sprint or T-Mobile for 2 years and I didn't. Where I live, Verizon has the best coverage. If they don't have the best coverage where you live, insulting agents that have zero control over your local cell towers isn't going to make the service any better.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The local building codes and local opposition might also be preventing new towers where Verizon Wireless wants them to fill in gaps in the coverage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AGSSKCO

Our plan to extend our coverage and ensure that our customers have the best wireless experience possible on our network. At this time, no major issues or outages have been reported in Boulder, Colorado. You mentioned that you've reached out to us for troubleshooting assistance with this matter in the past. Are you having problems with coverage indoors, outdoors, or both? 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes