Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
BBB Complaint Filed - Trade In Assessment Funds Not Recieved
SBerta17

Verizon Wireless Account [Edited to remove personal information]

I have sent in several iPads to the Verizon Device Trade-In Program. They received all 6 of the iPads and I received order numbers for each one. Each iPad was received and assessed by Verizon. I chose the option for the assessment funds to be sent to my PayPal account. A total of $425 for these six order numbers hasn't been transferred yet. I have called Verizon several times regarding the matter and to resolve the problem. They look into it and tell me it will happen after the next billing cycle. It has been since May 16 that they received my first iPad .No one will help me recover my missing assessment funds and I can't get my products back.

0 Likes
Re: BBB Complaint Filed - Trade In Assessment Funds Not Recieved
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention here in the social media team via Verizon Community Forums. To resolve this matter, we are sending a private note.

-George

0 Likes