Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
BOGO Scam during Covid
RusKris

Today I am finding out I was scammed by the Verizon sales team. I purchased two new iPhone 12 in December 2020 under the BOGO add of buy one get one free. I was sold two new phone lines and told that I would see the charge and then one of the lines would see a promo credit. Well, May 2021 still no such credits. Today the Verizon rep told me first that my lines were purchased 10 days apart, false, then said, oh they were the same day, then said the IMEI were mismatched, then finally said the promo was only good for upgrading a line and adding a new line. Well, that is NOT was sold to me and now, I am stuck paying for two new lines and two phones, when I went in that day just to get one. Bravo Verizon on scamming yet another person, and how disgusting to do it when people are struggling so much. I serve the community working in a Hospital ICU and this disgust me more than what I see daily at work. Shame on you for defrauding a long term customer and telling me you can't do anything about it. I am willing to take the hit on my credit and cancel service to switch away from such awful treatment.

Re: BOGO Scam during Covid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us today and for everything that you do for your community. We never want you to feel misled and I too like to get the best deals when getting a new device. Let's work together and this way we can review your account to find out more about qualifying promotions for your purchases. The last thing we want is for you to think about leaving us. We will be sending you a Private Message in just a moment to further assist. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes