Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BP reward
RMKing

So,  I think the rewards program is great!  And easy to use until I get to the pump.  How do I use the reward at the pump?   

0 Likes
Re: BP reward
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your rewards! What specific reward are you having issues with? 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
RMKing

When I am at the pump,  which option do I select on the screen to input the code?

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Are you talking about using verizon rewards at BP gas stations?

0 Likes
RMKing

Yes.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

As in a verizon visa card or some such?  You didn't give enough details for verizon to help like what exact reward program.   Mary

0 Likes
RMKing

One of the monthly rewards you can claim with My Verizon is a BP discount of 50 cents off per gallon.  So when you claim it, you get a code.  What do I do with that at the BP pump?

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Ok hopefully a verizon rep will know.  I couldn't find any info.  All our BP stations in my part of New York closed and changed over to speedway.  Have you tried going inside and asking a worker?

0 Likes
RMKing

yes.....  not very helpful.....    But thank you for reaching out!

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Only thing I could find was when first responders received 50 cents off a gallon they had to do this to claim the code.  You would think BP could tell you how to enter a code but I guess workers manning the pumps are not trained in that.    

Press cancel

Enter your discount code

Press enter

Follow prompts on the screen.

0 Likes