Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BUG REPORT on Live Chat
BillaTech11

CHAT WINDOW FLIPS TO BEGINNING

I have reproduced this several times. Most recent occurrence was Verizon Live Chat 09/25/2020 approx 10:30am EST.

When I am on the PC MyVerizon site (Google Chrome) and have a Live Chat going, if I go off the chat by clicking into a different window and then back in, it puts me at the top/beginning of the message for the rest of the time I'm talking with the agent.

This is a real pain because I have to scroll back down to the bottom to see what's been said. Sometimes, the agent sends something, but since it bounces back up to the top/beginning of the chat, I don't even know that there was a response, OR that they are waiting for ME to reply. It also happens if I am the one who types in something and hits "SEND" - the chat goes to the beginning.

I've figured out that if I notice the Live Chat conversation bounced back up to the top, that the agent probably sent a message, and I scroll back down and see that they did. ALSO, when the agent replies to me, I get TWO, sometimes MORE entries of what they said. I checked, and he is only getting ONE from me.

Verizon, you can PM me for a transcript of the chat for your review. Does this happen to anyone else?

0 Likes