Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BUYER BEWARE! Mobile + Home Rewards still unresolved after 2 Months
jacobnormal

I am long-time Verizon Wireless customer and I recenlty enrolled in Fios Gigabit in early September. During the setup, the rep mentioned that I would qualify for discounts on both my Fios and Verizon Wireless bills. After my Fios was installed, I followed all steps to enroll in Mobile + Home rewards and even got an email confirming my enrollment. After a few weeks of not seeing details of my enrollment in the My Verizon App or on my bills, I contacted support. To my surprise, they said I was NOT enrolled. They walked me through steps to re-enroll however these have failed at every turn. I continually get an "Oops" error when I try to re-enroll with this program through the app.

Anytime I have had a rep on the phone about this, my connection has been mysteriously lost, with no call back!! I have spent an average of 2 hrs per week between Verizon and Fios support, and so far no resolution to this issue.

I am making arrangements now to cancel both services services due to the lack of follow-through from the support teams, and failure to deliver the discounts. I would suggest anyone considering Mobile + Home rewards program to be very wary that Verizon does not seem to actually support this program, at least I have seen no evidence of it, and their support teams have left me with no answers.