Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BYOD Gift Card Never Received
indy176

I became a Verizon customer in April of 2021. I have 4 lines with one of them being a phone that was brought over via the bring your own device program. In April 2021, I was told that I would be receiving a $400 Verizon gift card for bringing my own device. It is now August 2022, and I have still not received the gift card after several phone calls and even visits to the store. Eventually, the blame was placed on me for not claiming the reward through an email that I never received, and I was never told to look for until months later. Every time I called customer support I was told that the credit would be applied next billing cycle. Still hasn't happened. Just wondering what my options are at this point, has anyone else had this happen and were you able to get anywhere?

0 Likes
Re: BYOD Gift Card Never Received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

indy176 Hi, I'm sorry to learn you have not received your rebate. The details are usually printed on the receipt but not to worry, we sent you a private message here on this platform. I'm certainly on board to help in anyway I can.-Dolores

0 Likes