Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BYOD phone number change
agzbt

I got my $150 rebate from the BYOD promo.  However I want to change the mobile number on the device.  I have had conflicting information as to whether this invalidates the promo since it is before 6 months (and makes me subject to a charge back) or it does not matter.  I am not removing the line or changing the device. Just want a better mobile number than what I got initially (the number I wanted was not available then but is available now).   So can I do this and still keep my $150 gift card (which I already used)?

0 Likes
Re: BYOD phone number change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is to keep that promotion. Rest assured we are here to help and answer any questions you have agzbt. Let's work together, gather a few more details so we can better assist you. Did you port your number in from another carrier? How long ago did you bring this device?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
agzbt

No, I did not port. I got a new number with the BYOD promo brining my own phone at end of July

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for your patience. After reviewing the promotion, it does appear that a number change is allowed, as long as the new line does not end service or upgrade you are okay.

0 Likes
agzbt

Thanks

0 Likes