Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bad experience
Dreinauer

My recent contact, or rather lack of contact with Verizon’s customer service has confirmed what a lot of us have been noticing. That customer service is nearly dead.
As a nearly 15yr client of Verizon’s (often choosing to pay a little more than other carriers, because my experiences at the beginning of our partnership) I hung up the phone both Tuesday mid-afternoon and Friday evening a little frustrated but overall very very disappointed.

After reviewing my bill I caught that I had been paying for a service that has gone unused for over 2 years. I called to speak with someone on the matter. I will day this call at the very least was consistent all the way through, never once did I feel as though my issue was a cause for concern for the company nor the thought that I had spent a substantial amount of money on a service that was never used. I was told that they wanted to work with me, I was asked what I thought would remedy the situation. I simply stated the dollar amount that was spent during this time, I was laughed at and told that there is No one that would even come close to that amount. Also reminded that I should have also noticed the charge in my Verizon, and was told that because there were no notes, that there was no way I had spoken to anyone to stop this service. Which I had done 2 years prior.

She scheduled to have someone call me IN 72 hours! I understand things may be a little hectic with the current state of the world but had no idea.

The gentleman called me at about the 80hr mark, at shortly before 5pm. I unfortunately had left my phone in the other room and missed the call. He left a message for me to call back. 2 minutes had past since the voicemail, I returned the call and made 5 more before he was to leave the office at 5:30, and in my voicemail expressed my apology and eagerness to try and resolve this before we head into the weekend.
I have still not received a call back. I hardly feel any kind of compassion or drive to want to help discuss my issue. I have always wanted to be reasonable, but I feel the way this was addressed I am being asked to take All responsibility for this mistake, have had to try to be available for a return call that doesn’t seem to carry any urgency and laughed at for expressing the cost I have paid out of pocket. The taste in my mouth is a very bitter one right now.

0 Likes
Re: Bad experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize for the way we made you feel and I'd like to help you further. Please send us a Private Message for assistance.  VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes