Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bad link for Covid19 financial form
Sunny4u

Verizon wireless

I have been trying for a few days and on multiple devices to access the “short form” online for customers hang a hardship- to no avail. The link is bad. This morning on the desktop, when I tapped the link, it said “website unavailable”! (That was new and an isolated incident). The only other info I saw was for people buying a new phone and no overage or late fees. They don’t say anything about help paying your bill..Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you get it resolved? It is the only place Verizon has any “form” to help people. I was unable to attach a screen shot of the error.

There is NO emailing with them that I have found anywhere. It too was non functioning. The “chat live” is of no help. I tried asking in many ways but kept getting “I’m sorry I don’t understand, try again or try these suggestions “ (to that effect). I was not able to get to a live person. If you can help, please do. I am worried about my phone bill and staying connected! 
Thank you! Be safe and healthy!

0 Likes
Re: Bad link for Covid19 financial form
jimo1966

Huge props to verizon wireless. The link has been overwhelmed, so i used the messenger app on facebook,  https://www.facebook.com/verizon/  after telling  customer service my issue, they responded in 10 minutes and went to work to help me. I am a prepaid wireless customer so i was worried, after a few questions, i got this response........All questions are welcome, Erik. We know this has been a difficult and stressful time these past few weeks. We understand you have concerns about your service being connected. Based on your loyalty to Verizon and our commitment to keep you connected, we can offer you one month of service on us. Would you like me to go ahead and process that now for you? - Christina   Huge relief   Thank you verizon for stepping up and helping... I hope this helps anyone looking for the short form, god bless stay well....Thank you verizon, Christina and Tanisha, and Joan for being top notch...

eugene642002

Same issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there! It's crucial to be able to take advantage of the extension we're offering. To confirm, are you trying to access the short form from this page (http://spr.ly/660014OHn)?BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
jimo1966

wow thank you for seeing this and responding,,, I have tried but the link never works ...it says null void  and something about javascript... so locating the form has been impossible, any help would be so wonderfullll... ty vm

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to help, jimo 1966. Please send us a Private Note, so we can take a closer look into this.

- ElizabethC_VZW

0 Likes
shojohn

Hi , John here.  what are you able to resolve your issue I have the same exact thing and now my phone is shut off at midnight. Please let me know. And thanks

0 Likes
shojohn

Hi Jimo1966, I just installed Facebook messenger and was not sure where to leave a message .

The drop-down menu for subjects just had Verizon Wireless business and a couple different ones. Anyhow I get this darn link all the time when I tried to load the short page

{"errorName":"null","errorCode":"99","errorMessage":"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException","timestamp":"May 3, 2020 2:09:55 AM"}

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks. John

0 Likes
jimo1966

go to    https://www.facebook.com/verizon/     then click send message   and then i would just keep the window open and they get back to you quick, they will have you sign in at a link they give you it could take 10 minutes or perhaps an hour but they gave me a month free, i may ask again as i am about to be shut off as well....I hope this helps, sad our political leaders want to bail out big business and folks like us suffer,,,,,Gosh Canada   2000 dollars a month for 4 months to help people   sorry bout the rant  god bless..I hope it works out for you.....

0 Likes
jimo1966

Hi, and thank you for getting back to me.. I am sure you are swamped, you may be one of the few companies super busy...The short form hardship link has not worked in over a month, I am not alone in the problems with the link. If there is an extension i would be soooo interested and thankful... I have worked 4 days this last month. I understand prepay is a little different and i am thankful for anything you can do or any insight you may have,

0 Likes