Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bait and switch
Zachd192

So if you go on the my Verizon app. It shows airpod pro's for $187. Once you add them to cart somehow the go up to $227. Customer support told me I was wrong. I have screenshots proving it,a it's still showing that price. Done with Verizon and there games. 

0 Likes
Re: Bait and switch
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Why didn't you post the screenshots with your post? If you do post them, remove any personal information from the image prior to posting. 

Could there have taxes or something else applied when they were added to the cart? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

acraftylady2
0 Likes
acraftylady2

Well goofed.  

Photo 

Zachd192

Screenshot_20200824-040506.png

 sorry. New to this. Apparently it was adding my military discount to the product. Then removing it once it was in the cart because apple branded products are not eligible. Still feels wrong IMO

0 Likes
Zachd192

SEE!! 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Weird, mine shows the same sale price until checkout, we are not military and don't get any other discounts I know of so assume the $187.49 is the sale price that should show at check out. 

Ann154
Expert
Expert

That is weird. Not sure why it is happening, but the misapplied employee/military discount is a possible reason. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

acraftylady2 What is it I can help you with? Are you looking for something?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry for any confusion Zachd192. Were you able to order the accessory? 

0 Likes