Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Being charged double after enrolling in autopay??
ceejayinla

I just enrolled in autopay today. I paid my last billing cycle in full, and I looked at my estimated bill for next month, and it's $336? This is doubled my bill. I currently can't get ahold of anyone on the phone, and no live representative is responding in the chat. Has anyone else experienced this issue? 

0 Likes
Re: Being charged double after enrolling in autopay??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry for the issue of you being charged the incorrectly when  you enrolled for autopay, ceejayina. Let me get more details to help you with your concerns. When you enrolled into autopay, were you given a settlement date on when the auto draft for the payment would be started? Also, while it was being processed for autopay, what was the bill cycle date? Please send us a a private message so we can assist you further By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth 

-Ed

0 Likes