Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Being charged for a device I returned
spissarra122976

I am being charged for a device I returned almost 2 months ago. I'm at a loss on what to do next. I have provided tracking number, and they know it was returned. They tried taking over 2200 dollars out of my checking account. Had to report it as fraud. I get nothing but empty promises and false hope though their "chat help" and through the phone. Some way they treat US Veterans. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what did you do? I feel a lawyer getting involved is my next option. 

Re: Being charged for a device I returned
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to get this taken care of. We are sending you a Private Note, so that we can take a closer look at this.

*Peter

0 Likes
verizonFedUp

DITTO - having the same issue, though have provided the Fedex tracking that they received it 3 days later in Fort Worth - EXASPERATING!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

verizonFedUp

This is never the way we want you to feel as it is always our goal to provide excellent customer service, and we certainly want to turn this around for you. I will be sending you a private note so that we can better assist you.

-Edward

0 Likes