Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Being charged more than agreed
BradyK80

When we signed up for our new service, we were told our bill would be about $170. We've never paid that much-- after the first month with activation fees etc, we're paying $193. We added two new lines, and with multi-line discounts and protection we were quoted $325. The next bill after the one with activation and prorated service? $385. That's an astronomical difference! I've already spoken with customer service about it, they gave me a discount and it's STILL $60 more than we're supposed to be paying. They also changed my phone plan from the Play More plan to the Get More plan (which costs $10/mo more) WITHOUT MY CONSENT when they gave me the "discount".  We got new promo phones when we signed up, but I would give an arm and a leg to escape this super shady company at this point. I've only been a customer since March or April and I'm sick of the shenanigans. Also, customer service keeps hanging up on me, both in the automated system and with representatives? 

I don't want to cough up a couple grand to leave, but it's looking like I'm going to have to make that happen somehow. 

0 Likes
Re: Being charged more than agreed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know it's important to know about all the charges on your bill, and to get the correct information. I am eager to help you, and provide you with the answers you're looking for. To do that, I would need to gain access to your account. Along with this reply, I will also send you a Private Note. 

-Jordan

0 Likes