Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beware Store pick up is NOT ready in 2 hours as the website states!
JESRIC4

Ordered a new phone online....paid in full.  Chose store pick up because the website stated it would be ready in 2 hours if I chose this option.  Here I am now, 24 hours later, multiple phone calls, and a wasted drive to the store last night, and still no phone!  Last I was told is it "should" be ready in 3-4 more hours.  What a joke!  False advertising!  I should have just had it shipped, would have taken the same amount of time,  and saved myself the aggravation of multiple phone calls and trips to the store!

Labels (1)
Re: Beware Store pick up is NOT ready in 2 hours as the website states!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with in store pick up, JESRIC4. Normally with in store pick up an email is sent once the order is ready to be picked up. With the store that you selected, was there an issue with inventory? Have you received the phone at this time?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JESRIC4

No, there was not an inventory issue...after 24 hours of going back and forth with calling the store and customer service, I was told to wait 72 hours! I will be hopefully picking up the phone shortly. Had I known it would have taken this long I would have had it shipped and saved myself the trouble of 3 trips to the store that is 20min away and numerous phone calls! It's false advertising to state the wait is only 2 hours to trick people into choosing store pick up so your company doesn't have to take care of shipping costs.

Candice1995

Instore pick up is a joke. Have it sent to your home save the headache.

Verizon employees in my area are the worste.. they sound high,  are lazy , wont answer simple questions.. they will lie to you. Trust me if you can have it sent to your home and not deal with the people you will have much better experience

Instore refused to check stock, online support lied said it was ready drove an hour it was not. I spoke to another one asked what the process is for why instore takes so long. He lied said they check the phone for damage.. they dont open new products.  They lie lie lie...

Candice1995

They are a joke its unbelievable how useless verizon employees are always do shipping .. dealing with verizon is just horrible. They lie move slow and lie some more and dont care at all.

Candice1995

This is exactly what happened to me.

0 Likes