Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill Due Date Changing?
KCarradini

Got a message that Verizon is backing up my bill payment due date by 3 days, for no apparent reason. Has anyone else gotten this message? Is there a remedy? The change doesn't really work for me as it throws the due date into the wrong portion of the month for budgeting purposes.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Bill Due Date Changing?
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Verizon Wireless is standardizing the number of days to pay your bill from 25 to 22 days.  As noted earlier, they are a number of threads about this topic, such as:

Re: Changing Billing Date

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Check the other threads on this topic.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Verizon Wireless is standardizing the number of days to pay your bill from 25 to 22 days.  As noted earlier, they are a number of threads about this topic, such as:

Re: Changing Billing Date

0 Likes

I would like to change my due date from 15th to the 22nd of the month. How can I do this

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help. You can change your due date. The due date is based on your cycle date. Therefore, we can change your cycle date to get you a new due date. We have sent you a Private Message to continue. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes