Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill Issues
caitlinccc

For four months my bill has been wrong. Every time I speak with someone, I go through the entire story again and each time they promise to fix it. Now it is wrong again. For two straight days, I am unable to get anyone one the phone. I put my number in for call back and they never call back. I have tried to "chat with an agent" over 100 times and no one ever comes on, or it says they don't understand. What the heck, Verizon? Customer service has been awful since I signed up, I am tired of having to call you every single month.

0 Likes
Re: Bill Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Caitlinccc, having to call us every month to discuss your bill every month is way more than too much. I'm very saddened to read that this has been occurring. I want us to review the information and details. To discuss this in deeper detail, please send us a Private Message. You can send us a Private Message by going to the top of our profile. Once you're there, below our profile picture, there will be an icon that says "Message".

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
VR2

Customer Support, this is a problem I am also having. 

And it recurs with each billing cycle. I have been through the dance of trying to get my problem sorted. Agents promise to call me back and never do. The last agent I spoke to told me that my problem was so problematic she would have to escalate it to get it solved. But then...nada. And another bill arrived with even more problems.

I can't reach anyone to talk to.

What do I do?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes