Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill statements
SFOBayarea

I was asked to signup for paperless statements. Which I obliged and now I've been audited by IRS and need statements for 2018. Verizon will only go back 18months on bill statements and they won't provide bill statements until I produce court subpoenas. I explained this is audit not a court case. They would not accept IRS documents. Talked with Calli in Customer service she is a supervisor. What a horrible customer service from her she made me feel like pathetic customer and telling me to go to bank for statements. Which I already have. It's a IRS requirement which I have to present. I asked if her Supervisor was available and was told to with 24 hrs just so she could hang up. I hope if someone who cares at verizon help a customer is stress. I live in a area where all verizon locations are closed due to Covid-19. I feel like I'm been bullied by Verizon customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Bill statements
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I'm not sure why you were told you couldn't get older statements. Anything older than 18 months, Verizon will provide for a $5 fee for each statement you ask to receive.

0 Likes
Need 2018 bill statements
SFOBayarea

I was asked to signup for paperless statements. Which I obliged and now I've been audited by IRS and need statements for 2018. Verizon will only go back 18months on bill statements and they won't provide bill statements until I produce court subpoenas. I explained this is audit not a court case. They would not accept IRS documents. Talked with Calli in Customer service she is a supervisor. What a horrible customer service from her she made me feel like pathetic customer and telling me to go to bank for statements. Which I already have. It's a IRS requirement which I have to present. I asked if her Supervisor was available and was told to with 24 hrs just so she could hang up. I hope if someone who cares at verizon help a customer is stress. I live in a area where all verizon locations are closed due to Covid-19. I feel like I'm been bullied by Verizon customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Need 2018 bill statements
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You should have been able to request copies of the bills mailed to you. There is a $5 per bill charge for the bills older than 18 months ago and not available for download. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is never the experience we want you to have with us, SFOBayarea. We are truly sorry about this stress and want to make sure you get the information you need. If you have a lawyer for this situation, I would suggest having your lawyer contact our Legal Department, as they are the only ones able to get records from that far back.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
SFOBayarea

I wonder why I was also told a manager will call back. As I asked for a senior management. Maybe than i might get help . But still waiting. Either Verizon lied or they don't care about customer service. I still don't know how can I get my phone statements. smh

0 Likes
SFOBayarea

Please understand this is not a legal matter or court case.  This is a simple IRS audit . Why it is so hard just for 2018 phone statements. I don't have money to get a lawyer I just got laid off due to Corona virus pandemic. It still doesn't make sense for me to hire a lawyer just to get my own phone statements. I was promised by Verizon that I was always be able to get my statements when I sign up for paper less statements. Please can anyone out there that can help me please. Thank you

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

From https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-latest-bill/

"How can I view and download my bills in the My Verizon website?

You can view your bill statements and up to 18 past billing periods in the My Verizon website:

Most recent bill: From the top menu choose Bill then Bill Overview to view your latest bill details here. Tap View bill PDF at the top or bottom of the page to save, email or print.

Past bills: Scroll down and choose a billing period. Contact us if you need older bills (up to 7 years old). Charges may apply.

You can also get a year of your bills through Documents and Receipts in My Verizon online. Visit our Documents & Receipts FAQs to learn more."

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. Please be advised; this is not a live chat, and we're working to resolve multiple customer service concerns here in Social Media. I sincerely appreciate your patience. Are you still in need of assistance?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

SFOBayarea, we apologize for any miscommunication that may have transpired. You can view your bill statements and up to 18 past billing periods in the My Verizon website:

• Most recent bill: From the top menu choose Bill then Bill Overview to view your latest bill details here. Tap View bill PDF at the top or bottom of the page to save, email or print.
  • Past bills: Scroll down and choose a billing period. Contact us if you need older bills (up to 7 years old). A Bill Reprint Charge of $5.00 per bill will apply. 

You can also get a year of your bills through Documents and Receipts in My Verizon online. Visit our Documents & Receipts FAQs to learn more.

Note: Bills show calls and texting details for unlimited plans but don't show data usage.

For more information, you may review this link:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-latest-bill/  

I just want to ensure that I understand you correctly, what was the reason that we stated that you could not get your billing from the past? Are you still a Verizon customer?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes